Unleash your potential
We are well-established business intelligence company that connects and informs the industries it serves primarily through carefully curated content and high-level conferences.
Based in the city of London, we operate in the UK and mainland Europe.
We standout for our willingness to give our people accountability and ownership beyond their current experience., allowing you to flourish. Our management team all have frontline responsibilities because we believe in leading by example.
Sponsorship Sales Manager
If you want a role where you are given freedom, responsibility and an opportunity to rise quickly, then we’d like to talk to you.
Our events are of the highest quality and once we get a client on board they stay with us for the long haul, so rest assured that you will be selling sponsorship around valuable and high-quality content.
As Sponsorship Sales Manager you will be responsible for delivering new sponsorship revenue across a portfolio of new and existing events and that sponsorship will include a variety of speaking opportunities, marketing opportunities as well as exhibition space.
Key Skills / Values /Attributes:
- Impressive new business sales track-record
- Strong communication skills in writing and in person
- Ability to research your own potential prospects
- Honesty / Ambition / Work Ethic / Self-awareness / Inquisitiveness
- A good sense of humour
- Good listening skills and a consultative approach to sales
- A team player
Delegate Sales Team Leader
We currently need one high performing individual to bring a record of achievement and attributes of initiative and continuous personal development, to our team.
You will be able to show outstanding achievement in conference delegate sales or a similar fast paced sales environment eg media, training, recruitment.
You will be able to both explain your current sales methodology and how you use it to achieve targets.
You will have evidence of successful leadership and clear views on how to get the best from a team.
- Achieving sales targets
- Working closely with Production, Marketing and Sales teams
- Building and developing a high performing team
- Delivering clear feedback to the team from clients and prospects
- Consistently maintaining and upgrading our data sets
If you want a role where you can really start a career in sales, be trained to a high standard and are given freedom, responsibility, input into future strategy and an opportunity to rise quickly, then we’d like to talk to you.
The core objective of the role is acquisition of the target number of senior representatives from global corporations for a range of HR Strategy conferences via delegate sales campaigns. These companies will be the likes of NASA, Pepsi, Google, Ebay, Adidas, Nestle, Greenpeace, Airbnb, Uber, Netflix, Zalando, Stella Burberry..
- Researching and building data with a view to create relationships
- Engaging with Directors of HR, Talent, Learning & Development, Culture & Engagement / C-Suite
- Building profiles of key influencers within the industry
How to apply
Our leaders help our people to grow by engaging their teams in lots of exciting new projects and challenges. If you’re interested in working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where everyone is passionate about want they do… apply now!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job role you would like to apply for in the subject line. If successful, you will be invited to a telephone interview where you will be assessed on your knowledge and have the opportunity to discuss your experience further.